Sportskids - Very poor customer service

Sonora, California 0 comments

I purchased a pair of Raiders earrings from sportskids.com for $9.99. When receiving the item, the earrings were too big for my sons ear so I wanted to return them for credit. I purchased several other items that I was happy with, but the set of earrings were just too big and looked silly on my sons ear.

For an item purchased under $10 sportskids.com charged a restocking fee for the return as well as insisting that the return be made via UPS freight only so the package could be traced. With the restocking fee of 15% and the cost to send it via a freight carrier, the total cost to return the item would have been more than the original purchase price!

POOR Customer Service indeed.

Sportskids - Sportkids.com...would never order from again.

Freeport, Illinois 0 comments

Ordered car mats for my sons car.They had a picture of the mats .

Took 5 weeks to get them and they were not the ones pictured. Calling cust. service only got me a VM saying they would call back. Which they never did.

They emailed with their POLICY on returns and refunds. That is where it states they can change the product... NOT in the description... I filed a refund claim with them.

NO RESPONSE!I would never order from this company again, and advise you not to as well,especially if you expect to get what they picture.

Sportskids.com

Washington, District Of Columbia 1 comment

We ordered a Volleyball net for our daughter's birthday and received a response fromt the company stating they would ship between the 12 and the 15th with her birthday being the 20th today.I called them repeatedly and finally got a hold of someone yesterday and they informed me it would not ship until the 21st.

They neve apologized nor seemed to care about the inconvenience they caused. We have 10 girls coming over to play volleyball no net! Happy Birthday Honey!

Sportskids.com is a terrible company and website I would not shop there!The lack of customer service amazes me!

Comments

Hi, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We at SportsKids had an issue with customer service that has been resolved. We’ve taken care of all our customers and have shipped nearly 500,000 packages to be ranked in the 2nd 500 of all Internet retailers. Customer service is a major concern for us and we’ll do everything possible to ensure you have a great experience at SportsKids! We offer nearly 300,000 products for kids and their families. We have a 110% Price Match Guarantee with low flat rate and free shipping options. If you have any concerns, please feel free to email us. Thank you again for choosing SportsKids!

Thanks